Wednesday 18 April 2012

Snoop Dogg & Dr DRE Coachella 2012 Full Set = MENTAL !


Snoop Dogg, Dr DRE, 50 Cent, Eminem, Warren G, Kurupt, Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar pis..Tupac en Hologram?!? a Coachella la fin de semaine passée.

Tracklist:
The Next Episode
Kush
Gin And Juice
Deep Cover/187
Nuthin’ But A “G” Thang
Ain’t No Fun (If The Homies Can’t Have None)
I Wanna Rock
Jump Around (House of Pain cover)
Drop It Like It’s Hot
Young Wild And Free (with Wiz Khalifa)
The Recipe (with Kendrick Lamar)
What Up Gangsta
P.I.M.P
In The Club (with 50 Cent)
Xxplosive (Snippet)
California Love
Hail Mary
2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted (with Tupac)
Gangsta Party
I Need a Doctor (with Eminem)
Forgot About Dre (with Eminem)
‘Till I Collapse (with Eminem)
Who Am I? (What’s My Name?)
Still D.R.E.

Si Snoop peut s'afforder Tupac en hologram, Puff Daddy ou whatever comment y sappel asteur devrait investir dans un hologram de Biggie !

No comments:

Post a Comment